Assuming the mercury in thimerosal is actually dangerous for adults, is there anything one can do to prevent damage after receiving a flu shot with thimerosal? Or will the body be mercury-toxic forever?
Selenium may protect against mercury exposure to a certain extent but the best thing one can do is to avoid mercury exposure. There are mercury free flu shots available.
After injection Thimerosal will dissociate to Ethylmercury which will be taken up by the brain where it is converted to inorganic mercury.
Once it has accumulated in the brain it might take years to eliminate it, so one might not be mercury intoxicated forever but for a long time at least.
It’s not smart to take mercury containing medical products in any form especially if mercury-free alternatives are available.
Injecting infants with mercury containing biologics to improve their health is borderline lunacy and healthcare professionals supporting this practice shouldn’t be called professionals.
15 views · View Upvoters
James Robert Deal
Real Estate Attorney & Real Estate Managing Broker
PO Box 2276 Lynnwood WA 98036
Law Office Line: 425-771-1110
Broker Line: 425-774-6611
KW Everett Office Line: 425-212-2007
I help buyers, sellers, brokers. Flat fee payable at closing.
Property search: JamesRobertDeal.com